For example, as the result of an RFP, the Court may accept a bid from a vendor for a contract to run a food service station at the Court, or a contract to provide legal or other support services in such areas as Juvenile Dependency or Drug Court.
Vendors should submit written proposals in the manner described in the document(s) listed in the specific RFP, RFI, or RFQ document, when posted.
Once a vendor has been selected from the bidders, a letter stating this will be posted below.
Current Open Solicitations (RFP, RFQ, RFI)
The court does not have any active solicitations for procurement.
- Notice of Award-Copier/printer
- Notice of Award-Carpet Installation Services
- Notice of Award - Moving Services
- Notice of Award - Interior Painting Services
- Notice of Award - RFP #22-01 Courtesy Notices and Direct Mailers
- Notice of Award - Consultant Services: Family Preservation Court Phasing Structure for Collaborative Court Program - RFQ #01-22
- Notice of Award - Armored Car Service Notice of Intent to Award - RFP SC 1801.2021.1