Current Local Rules
Guidelines for evidence submission
- Guidelines for Evidence Submission for Non-Criminal Trials and Evidentiary Hearings
- Presentacion de Evidencias Para Juicios y Audiencias Probatorias en Casos No Criminales
- Video Evidence Presentation in the Courtroom (in-person and remote)
Proposed Local Rules and Proposed New Local Forms
Proposed changes to Local Rules:
The 45-day public comment period is now open for proposed changes to the Local Rules effective January 1, 2023. Comments on the proposed changes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day Monday, October 31st.
- Rule 2.4.07 Calendaring Demurrers and Motions to Strike in Unlawful Detainer Cases modification
- Rules 2.9.01 to 2.9.04 Civil Ex Parte Rules modification, new rules, and rule renumbering
- Rule 3.4.03 Co-Parenting Course Information Sheet modification
- Rule 4.5.01 General Procedures for Special Needs Trusts modification
Proposed new Local Forms:
There are not any proposed new local forms in the January 1, 2023 cycle.