Court Reminder Notifications
Subscribe to Receive Case Reminders
- To subscribe have the correct case or citation number and a valid cell phone number. Text the case number to (831) 208-5170.
- Once opted in for a court case, a user will receive upcoming court hearing date and payment due date reminders five days and one day before the court hearing/payment due date.
- For notifications on multiple case numbers, each case or citation number must be requested separately.
Unsubscribe to a Case Reminder
- Case notifications will continue until a request to opt out is submitted. Once a case is closed a user will remain subscribed to that case. If it is reopened in the future and the court date/time/session is changed, a user will resume getting notifications.
- To unsubscribe, text the correct case number to (831) 208-5170 and follow the Instructions.
- To unsubscribe multiple cases, each case must be texted to (831) 208-5170 separately.
- Check with your carrier as message and data rates may apply.
- Court notifications are a courtesy and not legal notices. Parties are responsible to appear in court as scheduled and make timely payments even if a text is not received.
- For questions or assistance with notification reminders, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to provide detailed information.