Court Reminder Notifications
Court notifications service allows a user to easily subscribe to receive text message reminders about hearing dates and payment due dates. Subscribers are notified about upcoming court hearing date and payment due date reminders five days and one day in advance of the court hearing/payment due date.
Subscribe to Receive Case Reminders
- To subscribe, have the correct case or citation number and a valid cell phone number. Text the case number to (831) 208-5170 and follow the instructions.
- Once opted in for a court case, a user will receive upcoming court hearing date and payment due date reminders five days and one day before the court hearing/payment due date.
- For notifications on multiple case numbers, each case or citation number must be requested separately.
Unsubscribe to a Case Reminder
- Case notifications will continue until a request to opt out is submitted. Once a case is closed a user will remain subscribed to that case. If it is reopened in the future and the court date/time/session is changed, a user will resume getting notifications.
- To unsubscribe, text the correct case number to (831) 208-5170 and follow the instructions.
- To unsubscribe multiple cases, each case must be texted to (831) 208-5170 separately.
- Check with your carrier as message and data rates may apply.
- Court notifications are a courtesy and not legal notices. Parties are responsible to appear in court as scheduled and make timely payments even if a text is not received.
- For questions or assistance with notification reminders, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide detailed information.