- Getting a job with the court
- Tips for exam preparation
- Salary Schedule for Court Job Classifications
Current Job Opportunities
Court Interpreter – Application Deadline: Open until Filled
Court Reporter – Application Deadline: August 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Law Library Assistant - Application Deadline: June 30, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Self Help Attorney I/II - Application Deadline: July 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Applicants must adhere to the following rules when applying for a job with the court:
- Candidates must complete a court employment application;
- Applications must be received by Human Resources no later than the time and date stated on the job bulletin;
- Resumes without a court application will not be accepted;
- Applications must be complete with sufficient detail and clarity to permit comprehensive review and evaluation;
- A separate application must be submitted for each position; and
- Applicants must meet the minimum requirements in order to be considered for that job.
Please note that all information provided is subject to investigation and verification. The Superior Court reserves the right to modify the selection/examination process.