New Electronic Calendar Displays
Beginning the week of November 22nd 2021, the Superior Court of Santa Cruz County will be installing electronic displays to replace the paper calendars hanging outside the Clerk's Offices , the Courtrooms, and the Chambers Reception Office. There will also be some additional information only displays added in some areas. The project will be rolled out in 2 phases as outlined below.
The locations listed below will have electronic displays installed during the week of November 22nd, 2021.
- The hallway between the Clerk's Offices located in Room 110 and Room 120 in Santa Cruz
- The Atrium located between the Government Center and the Courthouse in Santa Cruz
- The area in front of the Chambers Reception Office in Santa Cruz
The location listed below will have electronic displays installed during the week of December 6th, 2021.
- The area in front of the Clerk's Office in Watsonville
The locations listed below will have electronic displays installed on dates to be determined. We will post updates as that information becomes available.
- Outside Departments 1 - 7 in Santa Cruz
- Outside Department 10 in Santa Cruz
- Outside Departments A - D in Watsonville
- Outside the Self Help Center in Watsonville (information only)
- Inside the Single Point Security area in Santa Cruz (information only)